Re: [IP] Frustrating Disease

>Amy, hang in there.  Brian, my kid will soon go through everything you've
>just gone through and I hope he does as well as you.  His A1Cs have never
>been 6 or 7 either, that's why he's on the pump.

Any time you need some info or a place to vent feel free to do it here or
to my personal email. And he will get there sooner or later it took me
about 5-6 years and 4 years of pumping to get my numbers like that.
All it takes is time..  and as we all know it is a pain in the A**.

I still don't like tips or suggestions my parents make (most of the
time)  but i am trying to listen to them more mainly for their "piece of

Take Care

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted