[IP] re [pump occlusion]

"... when we check the tubing there is cloudy debris at the junction of the
reservoir and the tubing...."

I would question how the insulin was transported to the pharmacy or to your
home.  Was it exposed to excessive heat or cold.  I urge people not to obtain
Humalog via mail order unless it is received refrigerated.  One friend of
mine (lives in S.Florida) was shipped several bottles of
unpredictable/unstable Humalog that way.    When she started insisting on
receiving it refrigerated, it ameliorated the problem.