Re: [IP] my pump is in

this is bill winslow.

regarding my wishes to sell my MM 507C.
I am selling it, because I no longer need it.  My insurance
authorized me to get MM 508.
REASON being > I could not hear Warning in middle of
sleep (low battery or out of insulin).
SO doctor jumped on that right away, once he learned the
508 also had a vibration Warning, AND it "seems" like
the Alarm is a bit louder.

SO I only asking $1200 for it (and all the stuff that came
with it).  Its only 9 months old.  Was looking for an EXISTING
pumper, who was interested in getting a backup unit.
.....to many legal hassles when selling it to NEW user
who has had NO training.   Let me know if you hear of
anyone looking....

bill w    ( email @ redacted)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:54:55 -0800 "Evelyn E. Lieberman"