[IP] Re: {IP} SWimming......gurgle, splutter

Hi Cathy!    Yes, Gianna is right.  I forgot to mention that I do reduce
my basal by 2/10 of a unit for 1 hour before exercise and I only take
1/4 of my usual supper bolus with my usual supper carbohydrates before
hand.  I disconnect from the pump right before exercise.  Then right
after I reconnect and bolus for my missed basal with an additional 2
units to prevent my customary spiking after exercise.  Hope this helps
too.  Just got to keep trying and adjusting and have faith that it will
eventually become clear.  Good luck, Pump Girl.    Marilyn