[IP] Amy: tried everything

Amy, I know you've thought of everything and probably get tired of people
suggesting stuff you've already tried or considered.  And I don't read this
site consistently, so may have missed something, so please be patient with me
when I suggest combining pumping with oral medication.  As I may have said
before (just hit 50, getting forgetful) my step dau. developed insulin
resistance and is combining insulin with oral and says it works beautifully.
She has been diabetic for 22 years, but was hospitalized several times with
over 800s.
I applaud you for sharing your heart with us - and how true, pumping is not
always the answer.  How hard to have your hopes dashed, but you are so real
about the now and the future.  It will work out in time and I admire you more
than I can properly express.  Holly