[IP] Accucheck meter

This is the response I got from Accucheck...I dont think I'm getting a free
meter! What did I do wrong man??? I included all the letter in case anyone is
interested in the software they have available too!   Robin (Mom of Kevin)
Thank you for your interest in our software products.  We have 2 options. We
currently have a software program available that will download the Accu-Chek
Complete.  This Product is called Accutility (catalog # 2031680).  This
Accutility includes the software, cable and manual. It is priced at $34.95.
If  you have any questions about the software please feel free to contact our
technical support department at 800.858.8072.

The Accu-Chek Complete is a great meter to use if you are on an insulin
pump.  This monitor is designed with a broad range of record-keeping
features which can be customized to your testing needs.  It collects, stores
and displays information.  The meter also allows you
to view glucose trend information in a variety of formats over a period
of time.  The Complete stores 1000 values along with the date and time.
A value includes one piece of stored information such as a blood glucose
result, insulin dose, or carbohydrate grams.
  Currently, there is a  $25 rebate and a $50 trade-in offer with the
purchase of a Complete Care Kit.  This offer is valid until the end of this
year and can be found attached to the care kit boxes.  If you would like
further information regarding this offer, please contact our 24-hour number,

We also have a software available to download the Accu-Chek Advantage Meter
to a
Computer. The software is called Camit. It includes the software, cable and
manual. The cost is $59.95.  More information about both of these software
products can be found on our web site, www.accu-chek.com.  Select product
information and then select diabetes management software for more details.

Both software options are available through our Customer Service. They can
reached at the number 1.800.428.5076.  These are the following computer
requirements: Microsoft Windows 3.1, 3.11, (Camit can also use NT) or
Windows 95 operating system, at least 8 MB of memory, at least 10 MB of free
storage space on the hard disk, a mouse, and a serial port. If you have any
further questions, please feel free to
contact us at 1.800.858.8072.

Thank you
Accu-Chek Customer Care