Re: [IP] my feelings--long

I just read you posting and haven't been following this but how much work
have you put into finding the correct basal settings?  I know it is a hard
process, I took me several days of very high bg to get my pump set correctly.
 How old are you?  How long have you been pumping?  Don't give up if you can
help it?  I wish your PCP was more helpful.  Let me know how your doing?  You
can email me on my private email
email @ redacted  I hope to hear from you soon.
diabetic 24 yrs
35 yrs old