RE: [IP] testing for chronic and other dehabilitating (sp?) diseases...

43 years ago, about 1 year after my wife and I had got married and moved to
a new city, I found out that I had Type 1 diabetes. When I queried my
parents re family history my father remembered that an aunt of his had died
as a result of having the disease. My wife and I are still alive and kicking
and we have three sons and one daughter, three grand-daughters and two
grand-sons.  At about the same time I found out my problem a student who was
living with friends of ours was found to have leukemia, three months later
he died.  If that had occurred say only one year ago, he would now be cured
and I would still be using insulin.

In view of this we recommend that you both take care of yourselves and enjoy
life.  If you run into some problems on the way then deal with them when
they happen in the best way possible.

Keep in touch,

The best of luck to you both,

Alan and Pat.