Re: [IP] my feelings

Did you ever consider maybe you have absorption difficulty with the pump?
Perhaps a different type of infusion set or location might help?  I'm not
pumping yet, but I have similar problems with MDI and it seems like some
days that the insulin just gets "lost" somewhere and other days where it
seems to all catch up to me.  I attribute it to an inconsistant absorption
of the insulin.  Although hormones might be a consideration, but I'm 48 and
still have those types of problems.  It makes life difficult as I'm sure
you're aware of, especially when you have specific plans for the day and
your bg just doesn't cooperate.  Others here can probably offer better
solutions for you, but I hope it eventually works out.  :)

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...