[IP] insurance coverage

While I'm not an expert on federal laws, I don't think if the insurance
company covers the item they can't exclude you due to pre-existing condition
(unless there has been a lapse in coverage).  But if the new insurance
doesn't cover supplies (and they don't all HAVE to) then it wouldn't be
covered whether it was in the old insurance or not.  Michigan currently has
some bills up for approval in the House regarding requiring all insurances
to cover supplies AND education.  I'm backing these bills completely!

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...