[IP] mail problems

Sorry Folks,

there have been some message delivery problems over the last 24 hours
that are related to the move to the new office. All the messages are
available in the web archives, MEMBERS ONLY area.

I know some messages have not gotten out, but not which ones or how
many. Hopefully I can get the system stable again quickly, but it
will probably be a problem off-and-on until the new internet service
is installed at the office. Who knows when that will be, haven't been
able to pin down the phone company yet.