Re:[IP] Comfort Using Silhouette's

I met with my CDE for a brief visit last thursday to follow up on some
basil changes and to discuss my A1C results,  And while I was there I asked
her to show me how to insert a sihouette Infusion set which we did on a
peice of rubber because I had just changed my site that morning and didn't
want to waste that set. Well saturday was my first time using a sil.   And
boy I have to say that I am Impressed , Not only with the comfort but the
ease of insertion.   Wish I would of tried them sooner!!!   So for those of
you that started with just using soft- sets like I have,You should at least
consider trying them once, who knows you might like them!!!!!   But
Remember YMMV     CJ  Jutras Lewiston,Maine  Dxed 10/04 /94  Started
Pumping 10/07/99   The Cooooooold State    Thats half way through winter
without any snow to show for it !!!