Re: [IP] how much would you pay for...

> Susan,
> How do I make a donation?  who to call?

You can make a contribution by using the on-line tools on the web
site at the URL listed below or sending a check to:

Insulin Pumpers address is:

4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

the address as well as on-line donation capability is available at:

If you decide to contribute via snail-mail, please specifiy it the
gift is anonymous, from you, on behalf of someone, or in memory of
someone. If not specified I will assume anonymous. Please see our
thank you page for donors at:

Best Regards,