Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 17:40:03 -0800From:
email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Harvard-Pilgrim / TUFTS???????
I also have the option of choosing Tufts.  The main
reason I shy
away from them is because in there info packet there
is a sheet
about mail order pharmacy benefits.  It states that
glucose testing
strips are covered, but then next to it in parentheses
it says (limit
of 100 per 30 days)!!!!! Obviously this is not good
for us pumpers.
Let me know if youve encountered this, and about Tufts
in general if
you could.  Thanks a lot!Ricky

Do You Yahoo!?