[IP] Duct Tape Really Works! I'm not kidding!

This reminds me of a 1.5 hr run with a woman in her late 60s.  We were
running along a wooded trail in the Sierras, 90 deg heat and hilly, at about
1 hr out she turns to her husband and says," Gee Ty, this Duct Tape works
better than moleskin.  She had taped up her heels with the stuff to prevent
blisters.  Now, how many "old" ladies do you hear of that can run for 1.5
hrs and will keep doing it even when blisters are the result.

So here is to Helen Hadley and women like her!

Curtis Lomax