[IP] Justins Petition In Support Of A Cure!

Hi!  I just wanted to update you all on Justin's progress with the Petition
In Support Of A Cure For Diabetes that we have been collecting names for!  We
counted names yesterday,  and we are at 2,148 names!!  We only need 352 more
names to reach Justin's goal of 2,500!!  If he meets this goal,  he will win
a trip to Washington, DC to attend the ADA Rally For A Cure!  We haven't
given up yet!  We are still working hard collecting names!  If you know of
anyone who may be interested in adding their name to the petition,  please
let us know!  Thanks!  We need to have the petition in the mail by the 15th -
this Saturday!!    Thanks for your help!  We really appreciate it!!

Teresa Windham
( & Justin, too! )