[IP] Free Accu check meters

Sunday's newspaper had an ad from Kroger Grocery, which said, buy 50
comfort curve test strips and receive a free accucheck bg monitor.     I
have two Accucheck meters from another drugstore who did the same thing
about a year ago.   It happens here all the time.  If you need a glucose
monitor call your local pharmacy, or all your local pharmacies and ask when
they will be doing that promotion.  If anyone is desparate, I will get it
for you today or tomorrow and mail it out, if you promise to pay me for the
strips quickly, they are about $30 for 50.  You can call me at
256-382-1188, ext 1141.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL