Re: [IP] Foreign Travel

RE:  Foreign Travel
    I've traveled to England and all over Italy with no problems.  Insulin
can be stored at room temp. for up to a month.  If you think there will be a
lot of fluctuating temp's, you can get one of those insulin cooler packs.
        The only problem I ever had while traveling was in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
 I ran out of insulin & no pharmacies were open so my mom & I went to the
emergency room.   My mom & I had to plead - just to get a few units of
insulin!  Even then, the staff made me inject it in their presence - like it
was some kind of narcotic!
        So, definitely have a letter from your doc, a medic-alert ID, &
prescriptions for ALL of your supplies.  Plus, someone should know what to do
in an emergency.
    "I have Diabetes" in other languages:
    French:     Je suis diabetique
    Spanish:        Yo soy diabetico