[IP] Duct Tape

hey group
Kap started pumping saline on 1/3 - and we have changed sites every day!
He is using tenders and softsets -
I have read all the post about tape not sticking
Duct Tape is next -
Kap is asking when will the site changes move up to every other day - lol
I am so proud of him - taking MDI and doing site changes every day.
He is so ready for insulin - and is suppose to start pumping it on Wed 1/12.
It amazes me how he has adapted to having the insulin pump attached to him -
even taking showers - I told him he could disconnect - but he said no - he
uses the bag around his neck and red cap to stop water from getting into pump.
He has no problems w/ getting dressed.
He has not complained - not even once.
Now - I have complained - w/ tape not sticking.
He has learned - Priming the tube, miltary time,setting basels, doing a bolus
to the sound of beeps without looking (that one scares me) i tell him to
look/confirm - he does - but he likes to see me w/ a Beet Red face in a state
of Panic.
I guess he figures - well if i got to have D - let it be Fun.
Signing this as:
Mom to Kap -age 9 -  who likes to play "Which emotion can I stir up in my Mom
w/ my Pump.