Re: [IP] site in hip a success, sort of...

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> I have had to change my site a few times when my sugars shot up for no
> apparent reason. I was told that I might have hit a muscle?? Leesa

one problem with this site area is that if you put the canula over an
area of active muscle tissue, it may end up getting kinked -- thus the
high bg's. Too far down the buttocks or to far on the side toward the hip
bone can produce this result if you don't have much padding.Over the
outside half of the "pocket" area is pretty good.