[IP] Tape peeling skin

Hi, I have been on the 507c for a little over a year now.  I have been
lucky up until now not to have very many site problems.  Now i'm having
more than one
I use iv 3000 first next I use the skin prep Then the soft -set then the
tape. my problem is that the tape is peeling my skin off with the tape.
What should I do
since I have use the tape for a year and it has been fine.  My other
problem is I broke out in a rash were the square of the soft- set is ,
but only did this once.
 any help would be appreiciated.              Thank you,