Re: [IP] United Health: to Paula

Well, our insurance cleared (Merry Xmas from

  hi Paula! Congratulations on getting a pump for your daughter - you must
be absolutely thrilled!!!  I saw that you have united health and was
wondering what type of coverage you're getting.  I just recently came across
a small glitch w/ my primary insurance, and Minimed is checking with United
(my secondary insurance) about picking up the extra.  Just wondering what
your experience with them was :) Happy new year and happy pumping! --Gianna