[IP] SWimming......gurgle, splutter

Hi Pumpgirl!  I have the same problem when exercising and I asked my
Nurse Educator about it and she confirmed that the body tries to
replenish its stores of glycogen for up to 6 hours after vigorous
exercise.   I've had lows up to 8 hours after a workout.  If it always
happens every time you swim, you can try reducing your basal by .1 or .2
units/hour for a few hours after you swim.  Try a conservative temporary
basal and keep checking your blood sugars to see what you need to stay
in your desired blood sugar range.  Good luck and keep on SWimming.
Go!Go!Go!  email @ redacted