[IP] Duct Tape and Nail Polish Remover

Hi Jane, I loved your response to my question about removing the glue
from duct tape.  Hey, if us gals can go into the hardware store and ask
for duct tape, I think the guys should be able to handle going into the
drug store and asking for nail polish remover.  hee hee hee.....Thx for
the idea.Now I can feel secure in my femininity.    Got to keep our
sense of humor going.....Quack Quack!  Marilyn