[IP] Re: Genevieve (age 4) starts pumping on Jan. 11th

I'm Paula, Mom to 4.5 yr old Genevieve (dx'd @ 13 months)... I
subscribed a few months ago when we found a Ped Endo who was willing to
put Gen on the pump.  Well, our insurance cleared (Merry Xmas from
UnitedHealthcare?), and Gen starts on the MM508 this Tuesday.  I haven't
been a contributing member to IP dialogue, but have been reading,
reading, reading all the digests with great interest and learning so
much.  I'm not sure what else to say, except that we are very excited,
wish us luck!

Mom to Gen age 4.5 (dx'd 06/96) and James age 8 (non-d)