[IP] flu

Sorry about Eve feeling ill. But I am very glad you are pumping. It is nice
to be able to go without food, or up the basals if needed! Happy for you.

Did she get the flu shot? I'm wondering because many areas as UVA Hospital
are so floored with flu outbreak...and closing hospital ER's to anything but
trauma...I'm wondering if any of these people got the shot and still have the

Hope she feels better soon!

Mom of Kevin
pumping 8 months