Re: [IP] Re: Harvard-Pilgrim / TUFTS???????

I also have the option of choosing Tufts.  The main reason I shy
away from them is because in there info packet there is a sheet
about mail order pharmacy benefits.  It states that glucose testing
strips are covered, but then next to it in parentheses it says (limit
of 100 per 30 days)!!!!! Obviously this is not good for us pumpers.

Let me know if youve encountered this, and about Tufts in general if
you could.

Thanks a lot!

Ricky