[IP] stomach flu

Eve has had the stomach flu for the last 24 hour. She sat down for dinner
last night and said I don't feel good then she threw up. On MDI she would
have injected just before sitting down to eat. Then we would have had the
problem of having dosed her and her not being able to hold down food. She
has eaten very little and has had very little to drink and then it has only
been water. One good thing is that her bgs have remained very stable between
100 and 150. Without the pump I could not image what we would have done. On
MDI she would have already taken her insulin and we would have fighting both
the flu and her insulin. Thank goodness for her pump.

Happy to have Eve pumping.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99