[IP] site in hip a success, sort of...

well...finally i got my courage up to put a site in my hip. did it... and
within an hour my blood sugar was 350... and climbing. i used a soft set
micro, so i'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. so, i redid the
site with a normal soft set and was fine, and still am.  i like it in my
hip...no pain when inserting at all...and it's out of my way. i don't even
know it's there. i'm just hoping i don't make a habit of bad sites. it's my
second time redoing a site, in two weeks, where i shot up to 350. any ideas?
Erinn (pumping 2 weeks, 6 days, D for 15 years)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -