[IP] Re: Harvard-Pilgrim State Receivership

I actually use Tufts Health Plan in Mass., and they
have been great. The most expensive pump supplies
(infusion sets, reservoirs, etc.) are paid for 100%.

I'm not that familiar with Harvard-Pilgrim, although
I've read about their problems in the Globe. (This
past week the paper has had a series of articles that
discuss the issues the company is facing.) Anyway, I'd
suggest reading the Globe for more insight into their
problems. It may not help you decide which health plan
is best for you, but it may rule one out.

Good luck,

email @ redacted
Has anyone in Mass had problems with pump stuff on
this plan
now they they are in trouble and under state control?
I need to
select a plan at work in the next 30-days and HP is
the best
choice for me, but all this stuff going on with
Harvard has me

Any info is appreciated!!!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?