RE: [IP] Re: Primary Care docs and pumps

Hey Delaine -

Thank you for sharing the reference for the Clinical Diabetes article
titled:  "A Primary Care Approach to Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin
Infusion".  It is a wonderful introduction to the concepts and issues
related to doctors using an insulin pump with their diabetic patients.

I live in a rural community of about 9,000 people and serve on the local
regional medical center's Diabetes Self-Management Education Committee, as a
"consumer representative".  I copied the article and will send it to the
PCPs who are involved with the committee, my local PCP, and the local
Diabetes Education nurse on Monday.

Thank you for the great reference.

Brent
email @ redacted