Re: [IP] Harvard Pilgrim in MA

well, i forced HPHC to get me a D pump, so everything's a little strange
in my case... but i get monthly supplies automatically delivered, and the
newest batch just showed up four days ago, right on time...  so if that's
any indication of the "state receivership" management, it wouldn't appear
that anything has changed...

however, my Rx copay has doubled (from $5 to $10 per Rx)... since i don't
live with my parents, and my insurance is through them, i didn't get the
notice of this change, and got a nasty surprise when i went to the
pharmacy last week....

still, $10 copay is very low, so i won't complain....

-jess

--
Jessica Elena Marder