Re: [IP] Free Accucheck Meter

I have 3 meters that I use now:  AccuChek Instant, AccuChek Advantage, and
AccuChek Complete.  I didn't pay for any of them.  I agree that the meter
people make their money on the test strips, not the meters.  I just got my
Complete from the drug store for buying 100 test strips (which I had to buy
anyhow and which were covered by insurance).  I have had real good
experiences with AccuChek and Roche Diagnostics (the company).  Even if my
lancet device broke, they always sent me a new one when I called their 800
number.  Pursue getting a free meter... good luck.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...