Re: [IP] suggestions on insurance PLEASE!!!

Sorry Michael, on your insurance hassles.  Might be the type of contract you
have, and how often it renews?  All I know is, with my husband's BC/BS,
coverage and copays have NEVER changed unless his company changed their
contract with BC/BS.  As long as they kept the same contract, even if the
coverages were outdated, they stayed in effect.  But as soon as one change
was made with the contract, all copays and coverages could change, not just
one or 2.  For instance, if they wanted to change the prescription drug
coverage, all other copays and coverages could be affected.  This is with
BC/BS of Michigan and company plans, can't speak for other states or
individual insurance plans.  :)

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...