Re: [IP] Re: JOB Denial

email @ redacted writes:

<< I thought about writing to him years later, when I was working
 middle-of-the-night shift work for the Defense Department - what about
 this?????  I am working shift work and defending your country?????  Keeping
 you safe to be biased against diabetics?  I didn't, but the thought still
 crosses my mind for both of them.  It doesn't take long to learn about
 prejudice against diabetics >>
Hi Jane I like it. I have always wondered what the John Hancock Company would
say to me after they lost the income of the last 33 years. I tried to get a
family plan when I got married in 67. They told me I was a bad risk! Oh well
I can thank them for my summer house on Cape Cod. I guess I was not a bad
risk after-all.RogerC dx47