[IP] Case for pump

While sitting in my Doc's office the other day (he was re-programming my
pump), I got a cellphone call.  Pulled the phone (Motorola Startac) out
to shut it off.  The Doc handed me back my pump, which I then
accidentally stuck in the phones case.

The weird thing is, it FIT like a charm.  After some investigation, it
appears that the pump is identical in size/shape to the Motorola Startac
series of cellphones.

I normally carry it (the phone) in a leather case made by Coach
Leatherworks, but it also fits in 2 other cases I have.  One is from
BodyGlove and the other is a generic leather case.

For those looking for something OTHER then either MM's or D's cases, you
might want to check out your local store that has cellular accessories.

(My Doc liked the idea of the Coach case so much I'm getting him one for
a New Years present).