Re: [IP] My Replacement pump - Shelia

SHELIA!  you have no idea - I've been wondering how you're doing, and if you
needed anythiing!  Thanks for your response!!  Really!  I woke up at 3:00 AM
thinking - you know, we haven't heard from Shelia in a long time, wonder if
everythiing is OK?  YEA!  So you got your pump back, I did too, and now I am
so thrilled!!  Also had to get a new heat pump installed yesterday - did not
eat dinner until 6:15! Whoa!  Too incredible!

Take care, and write more often!     Jane