[IP] test screening

   When I enrolled my children I was told that they could send me all
the vials and labels and such and I could take my boys to my endo or
anyone else who would draw the blood sample and they would send
directions to have the sample centrifuged and Fed Exed to their test
site.  You might want to call the 800 # for this info.  I have the name
of the nurse that called me from the Univ. of Flor. if that would help
you.  You can email me in private for this or my telephone # if you
would like. Sheila