[IP] morning BS rise(Jeanie)

Jeanie I read your reply and really appreciate this advice. My problem is I
can skip eating altogether and bolus 3 extra units and still shoot up! I am
really limited on food choices due to several problems, gastropareses, lactose
intolerance, and protein allergies, especially eggs! I find myself eating
things such as toast, english muffins, and snack cakes mainly for breakfast. I
am really not for sure if these things are low glycemic or not? Thanks, Denise
 (Also might add that I definetly can't afford to lose any weight, only 100
lbs as it is!)