Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 20:21:41 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Accuchek Complete & pumping

I just went to the AccuCheck site. clicked on feedback. asked about the
machine. told them I was interested but the cost was too high. Said I
used over 300 strips per month. They E Mailed me back for more info and
looks like I might be getting a free machine...Cross your fingers..
   Bob D23 years, pumping 10 months...