[IP] First try at pumping

Hi everyone, The day has came and I was trained today at my DR's nurses home
with my wife and one other "student". It was a review of what I had already
read in the IP book, instruction manual and what I have been able to pick up
on this site. I have a Disetronic pump and decided to try the tenders. I was
quite surprised at the length of the needle and I did stress out. The sil is
now feeling fine and the plan is to leave it there until Tues. when the rep
will meet with me at the endos' office for the switch to insulin. I am
grateful for all the help leading up to this day. Now it is time to figure
out the sleep routine.