[IP] Where to send contributions

> We need the address of where to send our contribution.

The new address for Insulin Pumpers is:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

There is a "donate" button on the main page of the web site that
takes you  to the address as well as on-line contribution tools at:

If you send a check by mail, please specify if the donation is being
made anonymously, by you, on behalf of someone, or in memory of
someone so that Insulin Pumpers can properly acknowledge you gift.
If unspecified, the assumption is "anonymous".

See the thank you page at:

Thank you for your support,