[IP] Duct Tape Really Works! I'm not kidding!

Hello All,  Just did a search of the archives re:  using duct tape to
reinforce the site when exercise causes the tape to come loose due to
sweating.  Was surprised at all the joking about duck tape and that only
one other pumper had actually used it for this purpose.  I really do use
it and I'm no construction worker but a 47 year old woman who does a
vigorous martial art practise at least 3 times a week.
What I do is make a duct tape patch with a gauze pad  covering the
actual infusion site.  That minimizes the contact between the skin and
the duct tape to about 1/4" all around the site.  The duct tape is not
easy to remove though and sometimes causes some irritation where it
comes in contact with the skin.  But I haven't found anything better for
sticking while sweating profusely and it only needs to be on my skin
during my classes (about 1 1/2-2hours).
 I sometimes use Unisolve Wipes (from Smith and Nephew-available from
Minimed but fairly costly) to remove the glue traces that remain on my
skin after removing the duct tape.  Does anyone know of an alternative
glue removal solvent that might be less costly?  (Please don't suggest
WD40 tee hee!)  I really AM serious though and would appreciate any
advice.  Thanks.  You're a great group of people!  Happy Pumping in
2000!  With appreciation, Marilyn