[IP] Re: My Replacement Pump

What an incredibly frustrating situation! I'm glad you got your
pump back! :)
When we did our pump training in Nov, the pump rep (Disetronic)
had us fill out the paperwork with the serial numbers before we
left so she could send them to the company (she wouldn't let us
leave til we did that.) :)
But we have also written them down, just to be safe.

Jane said:
Sorry, now I''m calmer that I have my original pump back.  I'm
again.  For all of you who said - I don't know my serial number,
I'm telling
you write it down!!

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"There are no secrets. There is no mystery. There is only common
sense." - Onondaga proverb