Re: [IP] long time in pool

email @ redacted writes:

<< email @ redacted (Erinn) >>
I know this is an "old" posting but I just heard a good idea to help the
tapes stay put. My daughter uses a Bard or Hollister, or other form of skin
prep/adhesive, that protects the skin and helps the tapes stay down better. I
saw a wound care nurse, at the hospital I work at, take the same prep, after
the tape was down on the skin, and rub it all over the tope and edges of the
tape. She said that it creates a great seal around the edges of the tape.
Thought this may help in the water too.