[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #801

In a message dated 01/07/2000 12:30:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just to say we had both our kids screened one came back negative and the
other posative.  We have finished the staging process and are now entering
the study.  He is at moderate risk so we are in the oral insulin
 trial.  I think they are finding fewer relatives at risk than they thought.
Has any one else had a family member enter the trial.
 Jane >>

Our daughter tested positive over three years ago and was screend into the
high risk group. She has since developed diabetes. Please feel free to email

Mom to Angela, 10, dx'd 10/99 and Chris 9, dx'd @ 4, pump since 8/98