[IP] Watch out if you order MM clips

As I was getting out of the car the other day, the automatic
seatbelt got stuck under the clip of my MM... so when I got out I
heard a sickening *crack* and well there goes my clip :)
Called to order a couple new ones and the order people said all the
clips were the same but when they arrived, they wouldnt lock into
place!  I called clinical services and they said this is not true, the
508 takes a different clip.  They are sending me the correct ones
but still its a bother because I dont like the bulk of the pump in my
pocket when Id rather clip it on.
I just wanted to warn you all to be sure to request, and/or argue
with the order people for the correct clip for your pump if you
happen to be ordering some.