Re: [IP] Re: Thanks! (Was: RE: re: Disetronic Pump?) - DoctorKickbacks

I just wanted to thank all of you who were so kind in responding to my
ranting this AM (or was that last night?). I especially would like to thank
you Michael, not only for the kind invitation you extended, but for all you
do to provide this site.
To clarify, I think the facts that are shared about the technologies are
great.  I suppose I could have worded that phrase better. In fact, one of the
reasons I joined this group is to continue to learn and what better way? This
is how we learn the "art" of medicine...patient experiences.
I would expect that as the pump becomes utilized by more patients, more
physicians will be less afraid of the "new" technology.
Until then, we all must keep on educating others what we know about the pump.
Thank you again.
(Mom of Cara, age 14)