[IP] Who put the drugs in my morning coffee

Well, like Bonnie R., I have to apologize for the disorderly state of my
morning post
    I accidentally turned on my super-secret 007 message scrambler, a
devilishly clever device to keep messages from falling into the hands ....
of anyone.
    It accomplishes this task by adding in extraneous letters, transposing
words and deleting others.
   If anyone is interested, I'll happily send you the plain-text version of
my post("Should pump brands be discussed?").  I don't want to add to your
reading unnecessarily by re-posting, especially since it turns out some list
readers are geniuses at cryptology!

The name is Schon, Anika Schon

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World