Re: [IP] Accuchek Complete & pumping

I don't understand it.  When I went on the pump a few months back, through
MiniMed, you get a free Accuchek Complete sent to you.  I did, but I just
felt it was "to big" for me.  I called the Accuchek company and talked with
a really nice lady.  She said no problem.  Told me to keep the Complete as a
back up and she sent me a FREE Accuchek Advantage with strips and
everything.  Our local pharmacy has the same thing.  Last month they had a
rep there giving out information and meters.  They figure if you have the
meter, see how it works, you will then buy their strips!!  So, I'm not
understanding why some of you are having problems getting free meters.  I'll
see if I can get a couple and will let you guys have them if you really want
them :-)